The Beginners Guide to Weight Loss
- More than 35% of U.S. adults are obese, and more than 34% are overweight. Obesity currently affects 17% of all children and adolescents in the United States, which is three times the prevalence from just one generation ago. Nearly 32% of children and adolescents are either overweight or obese.
- Weight Loss is different for every person. You didn’t get into this situation overnight and you won’t get out of it overnight, but it will happen if you set your mind to it. I have the tools you need to succeed and will work with you to reach your goals. In order to permanently change your figure, you will need to change your diet. Any diet will fail if you don’t make permanent changes. I will show you just how easy it can be.
Finding your recommended weight
- The best way to determine a healthy weight? You can find out what your body mass index is by using an interactive BMI calculator. You can access Herbalife’s Nutrition Tools here: Herbalife Nutrition Tools
- Fill out a FREE online “Wellness Profile”: Online Wellness Profile
- Check out my “3-Day Weight Loss Trial” 3-Day Weight Loss Trial
- Contact me for more info.
Tips for Success in Weight Loss
- Be sure you drink the recommended amount of water per day.
- Have someone you can be accountable to, whether its a friend family member or a coach.
- Keep a food journal.
Common Questions/FAQ About Weight Loss
“This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase using this link.”
Will I have to starve myself to lose weight?
- No, most people find that they stay full after their meal for three to four hours.
What kind of food will I be eating on this diet?
- You will be eating regular food, just smaller portions, you will also be substituting some of your meals with a meal replacement.
- After we review your Wellness Profile, we will create an easy to follow a meal plan for you. Depending on the results of the profile, you will be swapping out 1 or 2 meals with a delicious smoothie shake.
Do I need to exercise?
- Think of weight loss as 80% Nutrition and 20% fitness. I highly recommend spending a few minutes a day getting some exercise. I will provide you with lessons from Samantha, she’s an Olympian, Personal trainer, Fitness expert, Fitness model, and a Mother of triplets.
Are there any Free bonuses?
- Yes, of course, check out my bonus page for all the freebies I have for you. Plus, when you get started, I will be sending you additional free gifts. Click here to view bonus page.
The Last Thing You Need to Know about Weight Loss
- Getting back to your optimum weight doesn’t have to be an unpleasant experience, nor does it need to be expensive or complicated.
- Toss out all the excuses that have been holding you back from reaching your goal.
- There’s never been a simpler way to reach and maintain your weight loss goals. You can do this! Are you ready to get started on a new you?