My Approach to Healthy Weight Loss?
Easy, KEEP IT SIMPLE!
- Nutrition 80% 80%
- Excercise/Fitness 20% 20%
- Learn how to change your mindset.
- Living a healthy active lifestyle has everything to do with your mental attitude.
- Believing you can get in the best shape of your life and thinking positively every day on your healthy active lifestyle journey is just as important as eating healthy and working out.
- Have a healthy active lifestyle mindset vs. a diet mindset
- Long-term, nourish your body, self-love/respect vs. short-term, deprivation, unsustainable.
- Mindset 100% 100%
Building a Diet for YOU and YOUR Goals
You’re going to get all the tools you need to reach your weight loss goals… the only thing you need to supply is your own self-discipline and a desire to succeed.
I will work with you to create a personalized meal plan with flexibility. I will show you what snacks to eat how often and how much to eat. I will be there to answer your questions and help drive you forward. You will have the opportunity to learn about proper nutrition and eating habits, so when you go into maintenance mode, you will know how to stay fit and healthy instead of rebounding back to your old ways.
If you’re serious about getting in the best shape of your life, then this is the right plan for you.
Weight Loss Is More Than Just Eating Right. But Working Out Doesn’t Have to Be Hard
This is where so many people get it wrong. If you believe getting healthy means you need to work out for hours a day followed by an extra large fruit smoothie at the gym, then you need to learn about the 80/20 rule. The 80/20 rule states that you should look at things as 80% Nutrition and 20% fitness. What you put into your body is far more important than how hard you work out. Now if you’re already really fit and enjoy a strenuous workout, then keep up the good work, just remember how important what and how much you eat is.
Finding a Balance is Important to Maintaining Results
As your wellness journey progresses, your energy level should increase, you could notice mental clarity along with other benefits that come with living a healthy active lifestyle. This new energy and ability to think more clearly along with your new eating habits will enable you to make better decisions when it comes to your diet.
Frequently Asked Questions
Learn How it Works!
WHAT IS THE HERBALIFE?
What can I eat on the Herbalife diet?
When I was first considering Herbalife, one of the biggest attractions for me, was, that I could still eat my favorite foods (pizza). All I needed to do was cut back on the amount that I was eating. I found the shakes gave me a real feeling of fullness and I just wasn’t as hungry as I thought I would be. Being able to still eat the food I love, just in smaller portions made it simple to incorporate Herbalife into my lifestyle. Because its so simple, its sustainable long-term and that was the difference between success and failure for me.
IS THE HERBALIFE PROGRAM RECOMMENDED BY DOCTORS?
CAN EVERYONE USE HERBALIFE?
How do I lose weight with Herbalife Nutrition?
- Take your Herbalife tablets 3 times per day.
- Enjoy 2 Herbalife Formula 1 “Meal Replacement Shakes” per day.
- Have 1 “Healthy Meal” per day and just cut back on the number of calories that you’re consuming.
- *Ensure that your drinking 8+ glasses of water per day for good hydration and weight loss.
IS HERBALIFE A "LIQUID PROTEIN" OR STARVATION DIET?
IS EXERCISE A PART OF THE HERBALIFE PROGRAM?
How do I buy Herbalife Products?
- You can visit my online “Herbalife Store” register and begin shopping, the products will be mailed to your home.
- If your local, you can stop by the “Nutrition Club” and get your products right away. We stock the most requested products and normally can fill your order on the spot.
- If you don’t have internet access, you can contact me and I will help you place the order.
It’s the weight loss program you’ve been looking for!
Visit Me at "Just Nutrition"
Temple City, CA 91780