6-Ways To Cook Healthier Meals
I whipped up a quick video to visually show you some simple suggestions on preparing a healthy home-cooked meal. Check it out and let me know what you think.
- #1 – Choose the right cooking methods. Tips on: Microwaving, Steaming, Baking, Grilling for less fat and more flavor, Boiling, and Frying.
- #2 – What to look for when cooking with meat. Quality is always a better option. White meat vs brown meat.
- #3 – Cooking with fat. Your body needs good fats, remember, liquid fats are often better than solid.
- #4 – Cooking with grains. choose whole grains and avoid refined and processed grains. Try something new.
- #5 – Cooking with vegetables. Try to avoid overcooking, heat is the enemy here. By steaming them you will retain more of the vitamins. Try them raw.
- #6 – Adjust your recipes to improve the nutritional value of the meal. I almost always cut the sugar in half and reduce the salt.
- The best way to determine a healthy weight? You can find out what your body mass index is by using an interactive BMI calculator. You can access Herbalife’s Nutrition Tools here: Herbalife Nutrition Tools
- Fill out a FREE online “Wellness Profile”: Online Wellness Profile
- Check out my “3-Day Weight Loss Trial” 3-Day Weight Loss Trial
- Contact me for more info.
- Check out my bonus page for all the freebies I have for you. Plus, when you get started, I will be sending you additional free gifts. Click here to view the bonus page.